Monday 31 August 2015

Mailbox Monday - 31th August 2015 (1)


Hi everyone! OK so this is my first every Mailbox Monday post! Each week I am going to do a little post on what I got in the mail or on my kindle that week! I hope you enjoy these posts!

This event is Hosted by Mailbox Monday

Last week I received 3 books!

My first book was a PDF version of "Shapeshifters" by Laura Bitterlich. This was sent to me by my cousin who knows the Author!


My second Book was Heir of Fire By Sarah J Maas. I got this one on my kindle and read it straight away in preparation for Queen of Shadows which comes out tomorrow (Tuesday 1st September).



And my final book, to my surprise was Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Mass! Amazon was amazing in getting this delivered to me on Sunday!







5 comments:

  1. I really need to get round to reading the series by Sarah J. Maas. I have the first two books- but my TBR pile ends up starting to overflow, with quite a few books being forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You should definitely read it! It was on my TBR list for ages and when i realised QoS was coming out i decided to read the whole series just before the book came out! But i always have that problem of having so many book on my TBR i forget some! Oops!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the Sarah J.Maas books! I have heard they are pretty amazing and I just want to jump on the bandwagon and see for myself! Cool haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! There really cool! Thanks!:D

      Delete