Monday 7 September 2015

Mailbox Monday - 7th September 2015 (2)


This meme is hosted by Mailbox Monday

Last week I received 4 books 

The first book I got was "Assassins Blade" by Sarah J Maas. I'm so excited to read this book as i just finished Queen of Shadows and I am still hungover from that book! 


My second book I got made me scream a little "The Copper Gauntlet" By Cassandra Clare and Holly Black. I loved "The Iron Trial" (The first book) and I just know this book will be just as good!


And finally my third book (Which I got today, but that still counts) Is "Ill give you the sun" by Jandy Nelson. The lovely people at @Maximumpopbooks gave me this book to review for their website; Maximumpop.com 


Can't wait to dive into these books! Keep a look out for the reviews that I will do of them within the coming weeks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment